Good day, Commanders,
We have HOT news for all players!
The Instant War universe is about to become even more dynamic with Update 3 of the game.
While the final touches are being made, we would like to introduce some of the new features and content which will be included:
- Cross Platform Account Linking: you will be able to use the same account on Android / iOS and Windows platforms.
- Central Map Area: The central map Area will be revealed
- DEFCON One: A brand New exciting Event
- HQ Customization: Personalize your HQ with amazing beautiful skins
- Scouting Reinvented: Now the scouting contains much more details within it with a multitude of bug fixes over the system as well.
- UI Improvements
- Balancing improvements
The update will be available by the end of next week. We hope that all Commanders will enjoy the new content.
Happy hunting, Instant War HQ Out!
Recover more, Recruit faster!
Commanders, we’ve got some good news...
After checking a lot of reports from you and a serious discussion about the effects that will bring, we are happy to announce that some major changes are live at your disposal.
We’ve increased the Recruitment Capacity and reduced Recruitment Speed of your barracks, so you can train more and faster right now.
Additionally, we’ve also increased the Recovery Capacity. As a side effect the Load Capacity has been reduced so you’ll need to send a bit more units for gather marches.
This change will bring more security to lower level players as they will have higher number of armies quicker and they will be more protected from outside malicious actions.
From Instant War HQ, Happy Hunting
Our Team has some fresh news for you. Update 2 is just around the corner and we would like to use this opportunity to introduce one of our new cool features – Instant War News Section! The News section will be easily accessible from the game menu by clicking on the megaphone icon. The link will take you to the Instant War site and Update section where you will find additional information on available and future updates.
If you are wondering what else we have in store for you, please check the amazing new content also part of Update 2 below:
- Fight against mighty Colossus – go get your alliance members and test your strength on our new Boss
- Gather Gold from Mines – you will be able to gather gold from mines located on the map
- NEW Add-on for the Tech District – once built, the Add-on will help you produce extra materials for the crafting
- Monthly Benefit Pass – once purchased you will receive a daily prize for 30 days
We would also like to tease you a bit and we will share some of the main features planned for Update 3:
- Cross Platform Account Linking – Each player will have the option to use different devices and play with the same account
- Central Map Area – The mystery around the dark central space on the World map will be finally revealed
Please share your idea for a new content for Update 3
Happy hunting, Instant War Team!